October 16, 200916 yr http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news;_ylt=Akm_u8nBeDUhcK.l6A0NuPbevbYF?slug=jn-patterson101609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns :cry::cry::cry:
October 16, 200916 yr Author “Patrick isn’t looking for attention. He’s not out chasing ambulances. He’s just doing what comes natural.” - Kentucky head coach John Calipari
October 16, 200916 yr I am glad that they made the point in the article that often times these hospital visits are arranged by athletic departments with press releases sent out. Not that those visits don't have an impact on the patients but for Patrick to do this on his own really shows a lot about his character.
October 16, 200916 yr Terrific read. Glad he stuck around for more than basketball reasons. Great role model.:thumb:
October 16, 200916 yr CLASS PERSONIFIED. That is a role model. What he does on the court is great, but this type of character will lead him farther than any basketball skills will. And it wont tarnish with age.
October 16, 200916 yr http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news;_ylt=Akm_u8nBeDUhcK.l6A0NuPbevbYF?slug=jn-patterson101609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns :cry::cry::cry: For crying out loud I'm at work...:cry:
October 16, 200916 yr I knew I liked the guy, but he has just catapulted to my favorite all-time Wildcat. And that is saying a lot...
October 16, 200916 yr Love PPatt. He's gonna be a beast this season, regardless of who's taking some of the spotlight away from him.
October 16, 200916 yr Ky. is a better place with him returning and I am not just speaking about the basketball team. Children need role models and they do not always get them at home. What a kind individual.
October 16, 200916 yr It's nice to have a kid in the program again that remembers he plays for (and represents) the name across the front of the jersey, not the name across the back. Kudos to him! :notworthy:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.