Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN's 30 for 30

Featured Replies

Not sure if this has been discussed somewhere but I watched the first mini-film on the Gretzky trade and it was awesome. I really got into it and I never knew the details. I suggest any sports fan watch this series!

 

Anyone else watched?

  • Replies 88
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job by Peter Berg on the Gretsky story. One of the few times ESPN gets it right.

Good job by Peter Berg on the Gretsky story. One of the few times ESPN gets it right.

 

I agree. I'll watch every one. I'm looking forward to the one about the Iverson trial.

The Band that wouldn't die is on next Tuesday, I can't wait to see that one about the Colts leaving Baltimore.

I'm anxious for the one about the Colombia soccer player who was killed after scoring an own-goal against the U.S. in the 1994 World Cup.

I loook forward to the one about the U!

The Gretzky one was fantastic. If the quality of that was indicative of what we can expect from the others, I'll watch every single one.

  • Author

It was not your normal ESPN documentary, the quality was wonderful. A few of the pieces doesn't look like subjects I care about but after watching the first one I'll be there to try them all out. Great storytelling, and the podcast that went along with it on Itunes was good as well.

The Gretzky one was fantastic. If the quality of that was indicative of what we can expect from the others, I'll watch every single one.

 

I agree, I'm not a huge hockey fan but I couldn't turn away. Looking at the list makes me anxious, they all sound like a good hour of TV.

I really liked the Gretzky story. I'll certainly keep watching as the others all have potential to be great documentaries of what were certainly great storylines.

Watched the one on the USFL tonight. Awesome stuff. I think this is the best thing that ESPN has done in YEARS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.