Lawrence County 48 Winfield, WV 0

UKBLUE1964

This LC season is shaping up to be one of legendary "potential". There was an earlier thread about whether there has ever been a team go winless one year, and then undefeated the next. I don’t believe there were any examples of this ever occurring in Kentucky but if you stipulate this happening during the course of a regular season schedule, the Bulldogs may be in line to accomplish the unbelievable.

Those two foes which still loom large are an away game with upstart Greenup Co then back home for another Cinderella story with Rowan.

Greaat job by Lawrence County and the LCHS coaches. These Lawrence County kids that have stayed positive and worked through some pretty bad times deserve the sucsess they are having this year. "you work for it and it will happen" . Good luck to the Bulldogs the rest of the way out. :thumb:

note: there was another thread on this game, unless it ws shut down maybe mod could combine.

This LC season is shaping up to be one of legendary "potential". There was an earlier thread about whether there has ever been a team go winless one year, and then undefeated the next. I don’t believe there were any examples of this ever occurring in Kentucky but if you stipulate this happening during the course of a regular season schedule, the Bulldogs may be in line to accomplish the unbelievable.

Those two foes which still loom large are an away game with upstart Greenup Co then back home for another Cinderella story with Rowan.

:thumb: Lawrence County is in the process of going from the outhouse to the penthouse in one season. Kudos to the LCHS coaches and players. I think they will win thir district.

What a turn around you guys have so far.:thumb: