Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Withrow, OH Predictions

Who wins? 140 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Highlands
      95%
    • Cincinnati Withrow
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking Withrow in this one. No reason outside of the fact that I think Highlands is feeling a little too good about themselves and that is going to bite them in the butt this week.

 

Now let the flaming begin.

  • Author

:p

I'm taking Withrow in this one. No reason outside of the fact that I think Highlands is feeling a little too good about themselves and that is going to bite them in the butt this week.

 

Now let the flaming begin.

 

I really don't think they are feeling to good about themselves after this past friday night..They know they have a lot of work to do to get where they want to be..

:p

 

I really don't think they are feeling to good about themselves after this past friday night..They know they have a lot of work to do to get where they want to be..

 

I hope for their sake they realize that, but you know how teenage boys and egos can be.:lol:

I'm taking Withrow in this one. No reason outside of the fact that I think Highlands is feeling a little too good about themselves and that is going to bite them in the butt this week.

 

Now let the flaming begin.

 

We have heard this week in and week out for the past two seasons. I'd say the 07 Central game was maybe the only time I thought the team might be looking past an opponent. And yes HHS still won that game. I seriously doubt anything of the sort bites them in the butt...

How good is Withrow? Don't they play Holmes later in the year?

We have heard this week in and week out for the past two seasons. I'd say the 07 Central game was maybe the only time I thought the team might be looking past an opponent. And yes HHS still won that game. I seriously doubt anything of the sort bites them in the butt...

 

What about Station of 08?

How good is Withrow? Don't they play Holmes later in the year?

 

Yes they play Holmes October 23. Withrow just lost to Winton Woods 67-6, Winton lost Moeller 45-34. I would say Highlands should win easily.

What about Station of 08?

 

Possibly. And again, who won that game? We have people picking Highlands opponents to win because they think the Birds won't be focused. Fact is that has not happened in a long, long time.

I'm taking Withrow in this one. No reason outside of the fact that I think Highlands is feeling a little too good about themselves and that is going to bite them in the butt this week.

 

Now let the flaming begin.

 

Thank you for sacrificing your vote. The poll would look bad if everyone made the obvious choice.

Highlands will have this one in the bag by the half. Sophs and juniors better be ready to play on Friday.

I don't like voting for Highlands, and I truly do think they are going to get their butts handed to them in a couple weeks, but they should handle Withrow with ease. If they don't...that is bad news for the Birds. I don't think this team is anywhere near the level they thought they'd be and that is why I think they maybe are not overlooking their opponents at this point.

I don't like voting for Highlands, and I truly do think they are going to get their butts handed to them in a couple weeks, but they should handle Withrow with ease. If they don't...that is bad news for the Birds. I don't think this team is anywhere near the level they thought they'd be and that is why I think they maybe are not overlooking their opponents at this point.

 

You think Oscar for somebody that certainly doesn't like Highlands you are continuously on a HHS thread adding your 1/2 penny advise. Trust me we know they are not playing on all cylinders, but honestly Withrow those that make this pick are just adding fodder. This will be a chance for the young birds to play and perhaps a few might have sometime to mend their wings. We are aware that St X looms but the boys will take one game at a time, because at this point they need too. Let's not throw them to the wolves either they played a couple of good teams to start the season and BW played a lot better against HHS then the week prior to Dixie. I had the entire BW fan base sitting around us in the stands telling us so. This team can handle the NKY contingent. It will have to step up to compete with St X.; now if you want to talk about being overzealous in regards to national contention, I would agree.

The Tigers are coming off of a 67-6 thrashing to Winton Woods.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.