Kentucky 42 Miami, OH 0

SHS Future

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be a big loss on losing our Center.

That center, Marcus Davis, a Boone County High School graduate, suffered a season ending ankle injury today. Gotta feel for him, after walking on he was able to make his first career start today because Jorge Gonzalez, the starting center, was suspended. And now his season is over. I feel so bad for him.

Thought Hartline had nice touch on passes. Cobb is one of the best in the nation. Defense looked solid and Lyndly is about as good as it gets in college. Slow start worries me in the SEC some but they did what the should do to a team like Miami. Nice start for the Cats!

Hartline looked much more confident today. More poise, better throws, and more often than not, guys catching them. Cobb is just flat out a playmaker.

After the Miami drive that ended in a missed FG, I was sitting 15 rows off the field behind the UK bench. Brooks absolutely blasted the defensive unit. The rest of the game, they looked more like what I expected them to look like. Miami could have a long season, but UK did what they should do against a weaker opponent, dominate them.

Where is HT721 for some crow?

He predicted Miami... by TWO TDS!?!?!?

I'll eat it, I was shocked I only was able to watch a half due to some family being in for the extended weekend but I was shocked. I do think UK had the better team but I said as soon as it happened that Miami was done when their QB slid after a huge run on third down and they missed the field goal when it was 0-0.

UK was impressive though a lot better than I expected. They will need more out of Mathews though if they want to make a run at the the SEC. He made some plays today but Cobb was still the center of the offense for the part of the game I saw.

I also didn't realize Miami had fallen on such hard times. They use to be a fairly impressive mid-major football school.

I'll eat it, I was shocked I only was able to watch a half due to some family being in for the extended weekend but I was shocked. I do think UK had the better team but I said as soon as it happened that Miami was done when their QB slid after a huge run on third down and they missed the field goal when it was 0-0.

UK was impressive though a lot better than I expected. They will need more out of Mathews though if they want to make a run at the the SEC. He made some plays today but Cobb was still the center of the offense for the part of the game I saw.

I also didn't realize Miami had fallen on such hard times. They use to be a fairly impressive mid-major football school.

Their quarterback was pitiful.