Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Middle School Basketball League

Featured Replies

What is there to discuss? Ockerman runs the table and no one gets close to them. Everyone will be competing for second in the 7th grade division.

 

I agree...

  • Replies 230
  • Views 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

What about the 6th graders? I expect the Camels led by PG Trent McGovney will be very strong. I know that Ockerman will be right there with them. Who else?

I agree...

2nd that.... Stanley has improved his outside shot and added that to his arsenal of weapons. However, he will be difficult to stop going to the bucket, if not impossible!

What about the 6th graders? I expect the Camels led by PG Trent McGovney will be very strong. I know that Ockerman will be right there with them. Who else?

 

How good is the younger McGovney? I've seen the older one play. He is a stud, which one is better for their age?

What is there to discuss? Ockerman runs the table and no one gets close to them. Everyone will be competing for second in the 7th grade division.

 

How about we discuss the teams that will be competing for second?

What about the 6th graders? I expect the Camels led by PG Trent McGovney will be very strong. I know that Ockerman will be right there with them. Who else?

 

Sharp should be tough. Good guard play and some depth that will allow them to press and run with the ball.

Sharp should be tough. Good guard play and some depth that will allow them to press and run with the ball.

 

I know a couple of the kids on that team from AAU. From what I have seen Sharp should be competitive. I know Highlands will be awfully big on the inside. They will need to find some point guard play though..

What about the 6th graders? I expect the Camels led by PG Trent McGovney will be very strong. I know that Ockerman will be right there with them. Who else?

 

Gray will be very strong with several Wolfpack (aka NK Knights) kids leading the charge. Moss will be hard for anyone to handle on the inside.

  • Author
How good is the younger McGovney? I've seen the older one play. He is a stud, which one is better for their age?

 

That is a tough call. The younger one plays point and is one of the better ones I have seen in this grade.

What about the 6th graders? I expect the Camels led by PG Trent McGovney will be very strong. I know that Ockerman will be right there with them. Who else?
Holmes 6th grade led by Kel Mcclendon will be very strong.
Holmes 6th grade led by Kel Mcclendon will be very strong.

 

Is he not playing up??? You would think the starting point guard on the D1 National Champions would play up..:confused:

That is a tough call. The younger one plays point and is one of the better ones I have seen in this grade.

 

Hard job comparing two brothers especially when the oldest is so good. tough shoes to fill for the little one!

Is he not playing up??? You would think the starting point guard on the D1 National Champions would play up..:confused:
From what i hear he wants to play down with he's friends.
  • Author
Hard job comparing two brothers especially when the oldest is so good. tough shoes to fill for the little one!

 

He is up to the challenge. He strives to beat his brother in everything. You develop a lot of character and heart when you have an older brother who is good at every sport.

Anybody have information on the St. Henry preseason tournament? Whose entered, when does this begin?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.