Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall dunks on Jerry Stackhouse

Featured Replies

Isn't that like someone hitting a home run off Jamie Moyer?

 

:lol:

I'm just glad Stack isn't a big Nike name...that would've been harder to see than the Erin Andrews video.

Apparently heard Calipari likes to time guys at a sprint down the court w/o ball and with. Apparently John Wall's times are far and away the best he's had. If I had to compare Wall to any UK incoming freshman in terms of simply hype but also ability for highlight reel plays game after game I'd say this is Ron Mercer esque in terms of how exciting he can potentially be. To even think it might be even better then that gives me chills.

The cross dribble was much more impressive than the dunk.

 

Oh yea, I was far more impressed with that:thumb:

I was not impressed by how he handled himself after he dunked it. Act like you have been there before!:ohbrother:

I was not impressed by how he handled himself after he dunked it. Act like you have been there before!:ohbrother:

Boy, I thought he was fine. Suppose it's all about perspective.

I was not impressed by how he handled himself after he dunked it. Act like you have been there before!:ohbrother:

 

He didn't just get a first down, he threw down on a former NBA All Star... Odds are he HASN'T been there before.

  • Author
I was not impressed by how he handled himself after he dunked it. Act like you have been there before!:ohbrother:

 

He was pumped up, same as with a lot of college players, as well as, NBA players. It's not like he did a cartwheel afterward.

I was not impressed by how he handled himself after he dunked it. Act like you have been there before!:ohbrother:

 

:idunno:

John Wall is In the Building

Article by Parrish

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/story/12047418

 

 

 

Good read if interested^.

 

 

My Two Cents

 

Now that this video has become a web sensation and a top discussion on sporting web sites, what else is there for Wall to do? I know he hasn't even played a college game yet, but my Lord, we are in for something special next season. I can't remember this much hype over a player since Lebron, and no I am not just saying that while I wear my UK shadded sunglasses. I mean I was there at the Mickie D's game when D Rose played, and he got not even half the attention OJ, Beasley, or even Patterson got. Heck, Eric Gordon getting hounded by the Illinois fans drew more attention than Rose. Durant and Oden were pretty big names, but no where near the hype. A few other guys have been highly touted but still don't come close. Wall has been national news. I pull up Yahoo today and with the featured stories there is "Hoop Star Dunks on All Star", which on clicking leads you to this link.

 

( http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/John-Wall-dunks-on-Jerry-Stackhouse-in-a-bad-ba?urn=ncaab,181837)

 

So no, I am not an obsessed UK fan. Just being honest. Nationally everything Wall does is a highlight film and top news story. Just when everyone thinks the talks going to die down something else happens. So I can't wait until the High School/Youtube sensation, becomes the college hoops/UK, then later NBA sensation.

He didn't just get a first down, he threw down on a former NBA All Star... Odds are he HASN'T been there before.

 

Now that he has been there, judge him by how he acts next time...and the time after that...:lol:

 

It's nice to have John Wall in the blue and white.

I was not impressed by how he handled himself after he dunked it. Act like you have been there before!:ohbrother:

 

I was actually impressed with how he handled himself. He wasn't up in Stack's face or overly exhuberant. I thought he was pretty subdued. Emotion is part of any game. I don't want to see robots acting like nothing excites them. It wouldn't bother me at all if Wall acted that way after every nice dunk he has. And if the guy he dunks on has been talking trash to him, I expect to see more emotion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.