Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall dunks on Jerry Stackhouse

Featured Replies

Nice to see. Not surprised to see it because of Wall's ability. I am a huge UK fan but this doesn't tell me anything about how good Wall is going to be at UK. It just confirms he has the ability to jump high. Dunks over whoever are just not a big deal to me. All it does is confirm you have hops. But it is always nice to see a UK player putting it on a UNC guy.

  • Author
Nice to see. Not surprised to see it because of Wall's ability. I am a huge UK fan but this doesn't tell me anything about how good Wall is going to be at UK. It just confirms he has the ability to jump high. Dunks over whoever are just not a big deal to me. All it does is confirm you have hops. But it is always nice to see a UK player putting it on a UNC guy.

 

I believe he scored 35 points as well.

 

 

I don't put any kind of stock into these games but it is fun to watch.

THAT'S how you dunk on somebody. Even if it was on a poor old defenseless man like Jerry. :D

His first step is quick!

 

Wall always appears taller than my mental image. His quickness and size will definitely make for matchup problems.

Wall always appears taller than my mental image. His quickness and size will definitely make for matchup problems.

 

John Wall IS a matchup problem!

Much more impressive than the Jordan Crawford over Lebron dunk. Now I know that Jerry Stackhouse is no where near the player Lebron is, but still it was over a former NBA all star who isn't that old.

Can't wait for basketball season!

I will take his 1st move over anything out there. There won't be many people that can go step for step with him in basketball. Can't wait!!!!!!!

The cross dribble was much more impressive than the dunk.

Isn't that like someone hitting a home run off Jamie Moyer?

When I first seen the title I thought it was a Spoof of Lebron and Crawford.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.