Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's website to end websites

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was prepared to be wowed. But, I think I like Pitino's better....it has stuff on it. :D

At least the information showing number of national titles he's won as a head coach is accurate

Ah, at least it's not Gillispie's web site.......

I'm assuming it is still under construction.

 

Considering it says "coming soon" I'd say you are right.

Considering it says "coming soon" I'd say you are right.

 

I thought you were answering Scribe. :lol:

As of right now the ticker says something like 1 day and 2 hours. So about this time tomorrow we shall se what its all about.

At least the information showing number of national titles he's won as a head coach is accurate

 

:lol:

 

That was great, even if I am a UK fan.

I am actually leaving a link open on my computer til it opens so I won't forget.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.