Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's website to end websites

Featured Replies

Coach Cal is a pro at milking publicity....

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coach Cal is a pro at milking publicity....

 

:popcorn:You are correct my friend. How many of us are right now waiting the next 21 mins for the site can open so we can see it. How man actually have a link already open and waiting?:popcorn:

I tried to go to it and it was just going crazy. Hopefully they get the kinks worked out.

I tried to go to it and it was just going crazy. Hopefully they get the kinks worked out.

 

Yep same here, I didnt know if it was my computer/internet or just the site. :thumb:

It's the site, there must have been a bug or some kinks that they didn't know about.

:lol: I bet too many people tried it and the server died.

So who is going to be the first member?

Mine says I am using an outdated browser. Since when is Internet Explorer outdated?

Mine says I am using an outdated browser. Since when is Internet Explorer outdated?

 

You haven't gotten the Calipari Safari 4.0 browser yet? It's the only browser of true CATS fans, and the site is only compatible with that. DUH!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.