Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Calipari's website to end websites

Featured Replies

You haven't gotten the Calipari Safari 4.0 browser yet? It's the only browser of true CATS fans, and the site is only compatible with that. DUH!
Is that an update from Drunk Safari 2.0?
  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Websites pretty neat, I am sure not too many college coaches have their own site. I don't think its the site to end all sites though, although I think this is just a soft launch right now. Kind of wild that he has a Calipari/China page wrote entirely in Chineese for the Chineese fanbase. Hopefully the building of his ties to China will produce us a couple good recruits in the years to come. Would be nice to have a Yao or Yin Jang-Li type come over as a college player rather than going straight from the China pro leagues to the NBA.

That must be some hat. Its the only difference between the 39 and 59 dollar memberships.

I just tried to join and got a message that said to try again later. Must be busy.

The message wasn't signed by Sandy Bell was it?

I apperently don't have the proper equipment, here is the message I receive:

 

You are using an outdated browser to view this website

 

We highly recommend you update your browser to either Internet Explorer 8 from Microsoft ,Firefox, or Chrome which will enable you to enjoy safer web browsing and enable you to make full use of all the features of this website.

 

get Firefox | get Chrome | get Chrome

For those having problems because of web browser, I know today is just supposed to be like a soft launch of the site only in Beta mode. Not sure if this has anything to do with any of the problems you guys are having or not. I doubt theres too many websites out there that only run on newly updated browsers only. Not sure if this could be the reason, or if Cal's site is just that high tech that you have to have almost the newest and most capable browsers out to run it.

Could they have hired someone more suited for this job?

Websites pretty neat, I am sure not too many college coaches have their own site. I don't think its the site to end all sites though, although I think this is just a soft launch right now. Kind of wild that he has a Calipari/China page wrote entirely in Chineese for the Chineese fanbase. Hopefully the building of his ties to China will produce us a couple good recruits in the years to come. Would be nice to have a Yao or Yin Jang-Li type come over as a college player rather than going straight from the China pro leagues to the NBA.

 

Not a lot but here's a few if anyone's interested...

 

Tubby Smith - http://www.tubbysmith.com/start.html

Rick Pitino - http://www.rickpitino.com/rpitino/

Coach K - http://www.coachk.com/

Tom Izzo - http://www.coachizzo.com/

Bruce Pearl - http://fishtrap.sslpowered.com/vols/coachpearl/0708/

I am no longer friends with, nor will I speak to anyone that is not a member of this website...........

I have just now signed up as a member. Great looking web site. :thumb:

I am no longer friends with, nor will I speak to anyone that is not a member of this website...........

I wasnt signed up yesterday and you talked to me. :lol:

No worries though, im signed up today!

Cal looks like a shady used car salesman in that little opening video. Please don't tell me anyone is going to subscribe to the CalMobile thing....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.