Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Andrews to Press Charges

Featured Replies

I finally got to see the nearly five minute feature of the week. After seeing this I have mixed feelings. One is it is very creepy that someone could do this, and makes me weary of hotel rooms from now on. Two, wow. One of the most lusted females in all of the world, who keeps a clean sheet ends up getting filmed in the buff anyway. She needs to just go ahead and do Playboy. But I feel sorry for Erin, I am sure she really feels violated knowing that there was actually somebody watching her every move when she did not even know it. I also bet that she puts her clothes on before doing her hair from now on.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and one more thing, and not to bust anybody's bubble because I know it sounds a lot better the way many others have put it. BUT, I don't think she keeps looking at her own hiney, I'm pretty sure she is just making sure her hair just looks right in the back. Again, not to mess with anyone thoughts or imagination but I think that is what is going on instead of just checking herself out.

  • Author
Oh and one more thing, and not to bust anybody's bubble because I know it sounds a lot better the way many others have put it. BUT, I don't think she keeps looking at her own hiney, I'm pretty sure she is just making sure her hair just looks right in the back. Again, not to mess with anyone thoughts or imagination but I think that is what is going on instead of just checking herself out.

 

No chance. She's checking it out. Heck, it looks like she's even doing semi-squats just to work it out.

No chance. She's checking it out. Heck, it looks like she's even doing semi-squats just to work it out.

 

Sounds good, it really does. But I swear I think she is just ducking down so she can see the tops of her hair in the mirror. Like I said though, don't want to come between you guys and your imaginations. She could be doing anything, so I will quit trying to ruin it.

You never know who might be looking at you in a hotel room (man or women).

I finally got to see the nearly five minute feature of the week. After seeing this I have mixed feelings. One is it is very creepy that someone could do this, and makes me weary of hotel rooms from now on. Two, wow. One of the most lusted females in all of the world, who keeps a clean sheet ends up getting filmed in the buff anyway. She needs to just go ahead and do Playboy. But I feel sorry for Erin, I am sure she really feels violated knowing that there was actually somebody watching her every move when she did not even know it. I also bet that she puts her clothes on before doing her hair from now on.

 

I thought it was unavailable to see now ? :idunno:

I'm firmly in the camp that she had something to do w/ this going public. If it's true that it's been online for months.

 

Why did she come out and say it was her? Nobody could have been sure if she wouldn't have.

I'm firmly in the camp that she had something to do w/ this going public. If it's true that it's been online for months.

 

Why did she come out and say it was her? Nobody could have been sure if she wouldn't have.

 

Count me as one who is looking forward to the day that she does it again ! :banana:

  • Author

Why did she come out and say it was her? Nobody could have been sure if she wouldn't have.

 

Are you kidding? It was obvious it was her before her attorney confirmed it.

  • Author
I'm firmly in the camp that she had something to do w/ this going public. If it's true that it's been online for months.

 

Why did she come out and say it was her? Nobody could have been sure if she wouldn't have.

 

A site called Daily Motion says they've been around since February 2009.

A site called Daily Motion says they've been around since February 2009.

And likely recorded last fall during football season...

1. I feel bad for her, although she is getting a lot attention. I'm sure she wants the attention for something else.

2. How many times has this happened to someone else?

3. Gonna remember to pack black tape to cover the peephole from now on.

 

The video is still out there. Took me about 10 minutes to find. I'm like a bunch of you guys wanting to see it, but I feel real bad for her. It is a violation. Hope the guy gets plenty of jail time.

A site called Daily Motion says they've been around since February 2009.

 

No I'm not at all. It's been out for a while and the story just now breaks. If she would have come out and said it isn't me there would have still been a little doubt. There are all kinds of leaked photos and movies that are very very close looking to the celebrity they are supposed to be, but aren't really them. A lot of people wouldn't have looked if it weren't for her attorney making the statement. But here's the part that gets me the most. How did the "pervert" get this through a peep hole? It quite obviously isn't from the front door or we would need to believe that he either got the luckiest break ever and got there at the perfect time and nobody noticed him in the hall, or he was placed in the next room after she checked in by an employee. It could have gone that way, but there is no other way unless he got luckily placed in the room next to her, drilled a hole and got the money shot. No matter what he was in the room next to her b/c the camera isn't staionary IMO. So either it's pure dumb luck or it's employees. Or it raises her profile and she earns a lot more money than she does at ESPN from now on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.