Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Andrews to Press Charges

Featured Replies

Hmmm, I am debating leaving this video alone and just leaving everything to the ole imagination..............................................................................................................debate over, where can I get my PM?

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm, I am debating leaving this video alone and just leaving everything to the ole imagination..............................................................................................................debate over, where can I get my PM?

 

I think at this point it's going to be kind of hard to see them... The two different links I had from earlier aren't working anymore.

I think at this point it's going to be kind of hard to see them... The two different links I had from earlier aren't working anymore.

 

Mine too!

  • Author

So here's my question. How long was the guy standing at her hotel door waiting for her to saunter by? Is there no security? No one in the hotel thought it was odd?

You're welcome. :lol:

 

:lol: And to think I was making fun of you for your status....

So here's my question. How long was the guy standing at her hotel door waiting for her to saunter by? Is there no security? No one in the hotel thought it was odd?

 

Best I can tell it was a hole in the wall maybe, doesn't give the look of a peep hole

So here's my question. How long was the guy standing at her hotel door waiting for her to saunter by? Is there no security? No one in the hotel thought it was odd?

 

Had to be an inside job by someone working at the hotel that knew what room she would be in...

The link given to me last night helped me get through the entire trip to Hilton Head.

:lol: And to think I was making fun of you for your status....

 

I know man... I should have made sure you didn't see it, for revenge. :D

Had to be an inside job by someone working at the hotel that knew what room she would be in...

 

These people deserve a Nobel Prize. :lol:

Ok, I want to jump on he bandwagon... send me a PM, please...:D

Is anyone's links working now? Or is gone for good?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.