Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Andrews to Press Charges

Featured Replies

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thought that came to my head, well second thought after no way.

  • Author
So it indeed is her in the videos?

 

Without question.

I'll bet Erin Andrews Video is among the most Googled terms right now....

I'll bet Erin Andrews Video is among the most Googled terms right now....

 

Actually it's only #7.

She's up to number 5 as of now, but why is cerebral vascular disease #1 right now. Is it that popular?

She's up to number 5 as of now, but why is cerebral vascular disease #1 right now. Is it that popular?

Probably a result of watching the Erin Andrews video.

Probably a result of watching the Erin Andrews video.

 

:laugh:

Can't believe I haven't seen this video :lol:.

There are 2 certain members of this site that I'd like to thank for bringing this to my attention eariler tonight....:D

There are 2 certain members of this site that I'd like to thank for bringing this to my attention eariler tonight....:D

 

Just 1 for me but I'm glad:dancingpa

Got bombarded with this link today from several sites. I watched every one just to make sure it was her... :idunno: :lol:

Got bombarded with this link today from several sites. I watched every one just to make sure it was her... :idunno: :lol:

 

Just doing your due dilligence....Who could blame ya? :D :lol:

Lol I found an article saying it wont make rounds on the internet anymore, so maybe they took them all off?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.