Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Andrews to Press Charges

Featured Replies

1. I feel bad for her, although she is getting a lot attention. I'm sure she wants the attention for something else.

2. How many times has this happened to someone else?

3. Gonna remember to pack black tape to cover the peephole from now on.

 

The video is still out there. Took me about 10 minutes to find. I'm like a bunch of you guys wanting to see it, but I feel real bad for her. It is a violation. Hope the guy gets plenty of jail time.

 

I've never been able to see through a peephole from the outside. The hole was drilled IMO.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never been able to see through a peephole from the outside. The hole was drilled IMO.

 

That makes the most sense to me.

Haven't seen the video, but agree it sounds like an "inside" job and know from experience (work, not personal life!) that a very good place to hide a camera is an air return/blower vent. Any chance it looks like it was hidden in there?

Haven't seen the video, but agree it sounds like an "inside" job and know from experience (work, not personal life!) that a very good place to hide a camera is an air return/blower vent. Any chance it looks like it was hidden in there?

 

Not a chance.... :thumb:

Anyone familar with a hotel set up would know that this was taped from around the door.

Anyone familar with a hotel set up would know that this was taped from around the door.

 

That is what I think as well.

Probably a result of watching the Erin Andrews video.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

She's up to number 5 as of now, but why is cerebral vascular disease #1 right now. Is it that popular?

 

I think that is what was reported to have caused the death of Walter Cronkite last week. Probably resulted in many people wanting to research it.

Anyone familar with a hotel set up would know that this was taped from around the door.

 

So we need to assume that the person stood in the hall the entire time waiting for her to be naked or got really lucky w/ their timing. It almost had to be from another room IMO. It could have been towards the front of the room by the door, but I'm not buying it was from the door. Also, there's no way I'm buying that the hole wasn't drilled.

Someone gets it, this is from Deadspin:

 

 

Earlier today, I sent a snippet of the video, still being passed around the internet like samizdat, to a helpful guy named Jon from Spy Tec Inc. in New York, a company that specializes in "the finest surveillance and detection equipment on the market today." He says the peeper was probably in an adjoining hotel room (not, as many people seem to think, on the other side of a peephole), having threaded a gooseneck or fiber-optic camera through a hole in the wall about a quarter-inch across. "I doubt the wall was concrete," says Jon, who asked me not to use his last name. "Any kind of sheetrock or plaster, you could use a penknife, if you have the time to do it."

 

"I think somebody was on the other side of the wall," he adds. "It's not like he put something in [in her room]. He's able to move the camera from her torso down, so somebody was doing it"

 

It's not an expensive operation, either. The camera wouldn't have cost more than $240, according to Jon. On the other side of the wall, it would've been hooked up to a digital video recorder that retails at $400, tops. This is horrifyingly basic equipment, cheaply purchased and easily operated.

 

"And if the person does it a lot," Jon says, a little ruefully, "it's not a big investment."

 

I still don't understand why she claimed it was her. I'm still not sold she has more to gain from people knwoing it was her. I doubt she really was in on it like I mentioned earlier, but something seems off here.

She has to claim it was her in order to be classified as a victim for any criminal and civil proceedings.

^ Yeah she must have thought it was going to blow up sooner or later, so I guess thats why she went ahead with the suit in order to try and get it shut down. Even if she denied it was her people would eventually know better just by enough examining.

In most states, you have a year to file a civil lawsuit seeking damages. Since we don't know when the video was made, it's a safe bet it was made during football season and the one-year deadline is approaching

Somehow a guy filmed Erin Andrews while she was walking naked in her hotel room through the peep hole. Her attorney issued a statement:

 

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/statement-behalf-erin-andrews/

 

I saw this story on the news this morning. I certainly hope they find who did this and take them and the hotel for all they are worth along with all that posted the pics/video on the net!

I hope that Andrews can recover mentally and professionally from this and be able to continue her work as a reporter/t.v. personality for espn. Erin Andrews imo does a very good job.

 

I know that there will be (and I am not talking about anyone personally here) but I can't joke about this, was definately a crime that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.