Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Andrews to Press Charges

Featured Replies

She has to claim it was her in order to be classified as a victim for any criminal and civil proceedings.

 

Well that makes sense then.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did I miss this?? Can someone send me a link? I feel dirty. :lol:

How long is the video?

Who wouldn't want to claim having that body?:idunno:

 

That's what I'm wondering....

How long is the video?

 

A little less than 5 minutes.

How did I miss this?? Can someone send me a link? I feel dirty. :lol:

 

I Googled it last night and found a link that still worked...

I Googled it last night and found a link that still worked...

 

The links available now are said to contain trojan horses. I'd be careful with any you find.

The links available now are said to contain trojan horses. I'd be careful with any you find.

Thats why im afraid of the google way. I want a surefire thing. :lol:

TMZ is claiming that it's video from two different hotel rooms. So, there is some speculation that it could be someone from the ESPN crew that could stay close to her room or at the very least may have known which rooms she was in and her travel schedule.

 

I knew there was no way it was her peephole in the hall.

The links available now are said to contain trojan horses. I'd be careful with any you find.

 

I've read that as long as you don't download a file you are safe, but after I first saw it I quit looking for it.

It's probably Harold Reynolds or Mike Tirico

I Googled it last night and found a link that still worked...

 

A link for like 6 seconds, or did you find the full 5 minute video?

I can't find the video... plus I am scared to keep looking because of viruses. So if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.