Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Andrews to Press Charges

Featured Replies

Lol I found an article saying it wont make rounds on the internet anymore, so maybe they took them all off?

 

Doesnt bother me since Ive seen them already.

 

Thought it was funny that while she was doing her hair she kept checking out her backside in the mirror.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't find the vid now. Will someone p.m. me a link. Just to see if it is her or not.

I can't believe I missed this. :irked:

I can't find the vid now. Will someone p.m. me a link. Just to see if it is her or not.

 

I'd like to get a p.m. also. Old guy like me needs to get the blood pumping every now and then. I'll even sign a medical waiver so the sender has no repurcussions if I drop dead. :lol:

Doesnt bother me since Ive seen them already.

 

Thought it was funny that while she was doing her hair she kept checking out her backside in the mirror.

 

Funny, while she was doing her hair, I kept checking out her backside as well....:D

Gua I cannot believe I didn't catch this in time. How long were the video's posted? Does it still exist out there anywhere? :D

 

 

I guess it is only a matter of time before these videos make their presence again.

Edited by dolamite

I'd like a PM as well lol

 

Yeah, same here. I couldn't find it anywhere. Six hours of searching down the drain. (j/k :D )

I would like a PM as well, you know, to make sure it is her.:D

Yeah, same here. I couldn't find it anywhere. Six hours of searching down the drain. (j/k :D )

 

Just six hours. Your not very dedicated.

I would like a PM as well, you know, to make sure it is her.:D

 

It looked like the Erin Andrews I know...:clap:

It looked like the Erin Andrews I know...:clap:

 

I would still like to check it out... :D:D:D

There are 2 certain members of this site that I'd like to thank for bringing this to my attention eariler tonight....:D

 

You're welcome. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.