Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Andrews to Press Charges

Featured Replies

It was good while it lasted...but now its over. :cool:

  • Replies 108
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did I miss this!!!! It's like I'm being punished for not being around enough lately.

Shame on all of you that missed out on this. :D

 

I feel horrible for wanting to see this given it was an invasion of her privacy, but gosh I want to see it, just to make sure it's really her.:popcorn:

She prob would have been better off denying it, pressing charges confirms it was her.

My link is gone, I'm disapointed, man she's fine. She should certainly pose for Playboy, its a classy magazine

My link is gone, I'm disapointed, man she's fine. She should certainly pose for Playboy, its a classy magazine

 

I was gonna say now that shes been caught she might as well collect on a payday. Then again she likes her career but she could make 10X in a shoot what ESPN pays her in a year I bet.

That Mag would like no other. I do feel bad for her though after finding out it was some creepy dude spying on her. It was more fun when I didn't really think it was her and it was a fake.

She's has done more good than she'll ever know.

 

After I saw those presentations... I was James Brown. I Feel GOOD ! :banana:

 

All she needs to do is wait about a year, Keep doing what she's doing.

 

Decide that her body is good for all mankind :notworthy:

 

Take bids...

 

Retire at 35 !!! :dancingpa

  • Author

edit

 

Almost got myself in trouble here.

  • Author
Hahaha, get a working link for a second Clyde?

 

Lets just say when I thought I was posting said working link in a PM I was really posting said link for public consumption. While I'm sure many would enjoy that I'll go out on a limb and say there is at least one DUDE that would not.

  • Author

For those that didn't see the video in question lets just say that what she was wearing in this picture

 

was as if she was a suppressed Islamic woman compared to what is in the video.

erinandrews2.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.