Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie - the Author

Featured Replies

"Winning Changes Everything"

 

"UK Fans thought I could Coach and Recruit"

 

"How can they Love me and 6 months later hate me?"

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"How can they Love me and 6 months later hate me?"

 

 

That would be too close to Kragthorpe's book title wouldn't it? :lol::lol:

Kentucky Wildcat Basketball, The Tell All Book

Behind the Scenes of the most scandalous program in NCAA history, and how I contributed. :scared::scared:

 

We're doing humorous titles...not real ones. :eek:

"How to lose games and alienate people"

"I left Kentucky, Why do I still feel so Blue"

A guide to understanding legal contracts

"I left Kentucky, Why do I still feel so Blue"

A guide to understanding legal contracts

 

:clap:

Don't know what the title will be but I'm sure it will be a really, really good book. :D

  • Author

"Stubborn. The Story of Billy Clyde"

"How I made Football in Kentucky More Popular Than basketball in Less Than Two Seasons"

 

"The Purpose Driven Life...Right off a Cliff: The Story of BCG and UK"

 

"Epic Fail: The Gillispie Story"

 

"Playstation 3 Games and Other Things Junior High boys Like: Recruiting for the Future in Creepy Vans" by Billy Gillispie

"Coaching for Dummies"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.