Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie - the Author

Featured Replies

Billy G's " How to ruin a team in 2 years"

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Whipped" or "Whatever"

  • Author

"Give Me 5 Michael Porters and I'll Give You an NIT"

A few questions about this matter:

 

If I buy this book and there is a scheduled author's apperance, will he really commit to signing it?

 

Is it part of his duty as an author to participate in public appearances?

 

If I ask him a question about the book, will I be told that it was a stupid question?

 

If the book fails to awe us, or fails completely in what it should do, can Cal do a follow up for him?

 

And, last but not least, why is he writing a book now and not while he was coach here? Everyone else seems to have a book within about 3 months of becoming the coach here......

A few questions about this matter:

 

If I buy this book and there is a scheduled author's apperance, will he really commit to signing it?

 

Is it part of his duty as an author to participate in public appearances?

 

If I ask him a question about the book, will I be told that it was a stupid question?

 

If the book fails to awe us, or fails completely in what it should do, can Cal do a follow up for him?

 

And, last but not least, why is he writing a book now and not while he was coach here? Everyone else seems to have a book within about 3 months of becoming the coach here......

 

 

I hear they are trying to get a certain female reporter to write the forward.:D

"My Memorandum of Understanding"

 

Took the words right out of my mouth.:ylsuper:

Just for fun, let's list possible names for his upcoming book...

 

"Gardner Webb Haunts My Dreams"

 

"The Good, the Bad, and the Drunk"

 

 

 

ahahaha

 

Gets my vote.

:ylsuper:

"Dazed and Confused"

 

(I know it is a movie...but would describe Gillispie perfectly)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.