Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie - the Author

Featured Replies

Larry Vaught just "tweeted" that Billy Gillispie is writing a book. I kid you not.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be way more than interesting...

  • Author

Here is Vaught's Twitter post:

 

The "Billy Gillispie Story" is being written by Steve Richardson. No publication date set. That could be some book to read in Kentucky

Just for fun, let's list possible names for his upcoming book...

 

"Gardner Webb Haunts My Dreams"

 

"The Good, the Bad, and the Drunk"

  • Author

"My Memorandum of Understanding"

"How Not To Coach For Idiots"

Maybe the book could be called "Bars I have been tossed out of"

Kentucky Wildcat Basketball, The Tell All Book

Behind the Scenes of the most scandalous program in NCAA history, and how I contributed. :scared::scared:

Larry Vaught just "tweeted" that Billy Gillispie is writing a book. I kid you not.
Seriously though...who here isn't going to read this book?
Maybe the book could be called "Bars I have been tossed out of"

 

Maybe "Bars and Universities I have been tossed out of"

Seriously though...who here isn't going to read this book?

 

If it is about his years at UK as the main parts I'll read it, if it is a life story, eh..

"John Calipari's Stepping Stone"

He does have time on his hands.

 

Title "Two years with the 18%"

Seriously though...who here isn't going to read this book?

 

Not I. I really dont find him interesting at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.