Billy Mays dead

SSC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a report that he was on a plane that had a rough landing in Florida yesterday. It said that a piece of luggage hit him on the head. They said he was fine after the incident. So they are not sure if it had anything to do with his death.

There is a report that he was on a plane that had a rough landing in Florida yesterday. It said that a piece of luggage hit him on the head. They said he was fine after the incident. So they are not sure if it had anything to do with his death.
This is starting to sound suspiciously similar to Natasha Richardson's death.

I heard the news at my mother's house, I was about to walk out the door, and noticed one of the products Mr. Mays pitches. At that exact same time my mother is on the phone, and she says, "Billy Mays has died", it was a very odd.

Mays told a FOX 13 reporter that he was returning from the filming of an Oxyclean commercial in Philadelphia, according to the station.

"All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping," he said. "It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."

Mays posted to his Twitter soon after the accident, "Just had a close call landing in Tampa. The tires blew out upon landing. Stuck in the plane on the runway. You can always count on US Air."

According to Fox News he was found unresponsive this morning. He was 50 years old.

Actually, I just saw something about it on TMZ so we will see how this folds out.

Gotta love the credibility of FoxNews. :lol: