Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino and USC Rumors are starting...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the UL fans in NKY were not happy when neither RP or Krags showed up for the caravan as advertised. RP seems to have gone into a bunker.

Los Angeles could open up a whole new market for Slicky Ricky ... :lol:

I know the UL fans in NKY were not happy when neither RP or Krags showed up for the caravan as advertised. RP seems to have gone into a bunker.

 

I agree, haven't heard anything from him or about him (and not looking for anything) since the accusations/court case deal with the woman that claimed to have had damaging info on him.:idunno: I will say that imo USC and L.A. may appeal to him since he is a showman and loves the spotlights.

 

Coach Calapari and U.K.(as it should be:D) has dominated the basketball news in Kentucky...:ylsuper:.

Los Angeles could open up a whole new market for Slicky Ricky ... :lol:

 

 

A market for what? :lol:

A market for what? :lol:
Uh ... I think you get my drift. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised. It could help him attempt to get away from the things going on around here. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays either.

My question would be who called who ?

I can see Ricky P going to LA for the spotlight...but I don't think that he would enjoy being 2nd fiddle to Pete Carroll and the Men of Troy football team

Why would Ricky P want to walk into USC right now?

http://twitter.com/johnclayiv

I don't buy it, why would USC be more attractive than Arizona?

However, I believe Pitino has cancelled his summer camps at UL.

Just passing this along.

 

He didn't have summer camps last year. To my knowledge none was planned for this year either.

The RP rumors are getting old. I just do not believe he will leave Lville for another college team. JMO, and I hope he retires at Lville.

The RP rumors are getting old. I just do not believe he will leave Lville for another college team. JMO, and I hope he retires at Lville.

 

I think you're right Sharp. It seems he is rumored for every D1 vacancy there is anymore.

This would be a crazy move.

 

USC is a football school with Pete Carroll(sp?) as there coach he is like a God in S. Cal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.