Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino and USC Rumors are starting...

Featured Replies

I think you're right Sharp. It seems he is rumored for every D1 vacancy there is anymore.

 

That's a complement!!

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be shocked either way.....I'd like to see him stay just for the rivalry.

He didn't have summer camps last year. To my knowledge none was planned for this year either.

 

This is in fact the second year in a row he has cancelled his individual camps. I think this is a slap in the state of Ky's face when a state University doesn't even open the doors for its own kids. I think Pitino is telling the entire state of Ky he don't need Ky in order to be successful. If he don't like Ky people then get out is the way I look at it.

I would be more than shocked if Pitino leaves UL for another college team... It DEFINITELY won't be USC...

I would be more than shocked if Pitino leaves UL for another college team... It DEFINITELY won't be USC...

It would me too, but it is more than a coincident that little Ricky left for Florida and Ralph Williard returned to Rick's staff.

 

Something is up, but I am not close enough to it to know what.

 

Leave of absense?

It would me too, but it is more than a coincident that little Ricky left for Florida and Ralph Williard returned to Rick's staff.

 

Something is up, but I am not close enough to it to know what.

 

Leave of absense?

 

I don't understand why Richard leaving automatically means something is up. Willard is filling Richard's spot. It seems pretty routine to me.

I can see Ricky P going to LA for the spotlight...but I don't think that he would enjoy being 2nd fiddle to Pete Carroll and the Men of Troy football team

 

Why not? If he stays here, he's going to be 2nd fiddle to Coach Cal and the UK basketball team so what's the difference???

Why not? If he stays here, he's going to be 2nd fiddle to Coach Cal and the UK basketball team so what's the difference???

Wouldn't that make him 3rd fiddle? :D

Wouldn't that make him 3rd fiddle? :D

 

:laugh:

 

Would Pitino go to USC with the problems that are starting up there though?

:laugh:

 

Would Pitino go to USC with the problems that are starting up there though?

 

He came to Kentucky after all the mess that the drunkard (Eddie Sutton) started here.

I would be more than shocked if Pitino leaves UL for another college team... It DEFINITELY won't be USC...

 

He is not going anywhere, but I do think he is preparing for an embarassing legal fight that will make him look pretty bad.

I would be more than shocked if Pitino leaves UL for another college team... It DEFINITELY won't be USC...

 

I concur. It makes no sense except the usual rumor stuff that floats with Pitino and much of that is started by detractors whether it was when he was at UK (and people began things because they didn't like him there) or while he has been at UL (see above reason as well).

He is not going anywhere, but I do think he is preparing for an embarassing legal fight that will make him look pretty bad.

 

Don't be suprised if there isn't a deal worked out that she will be found guilty of something lesser in return for her to staying quite forever.

He is not going anywhere, but I do think he is preparing for an embarassing legal fight that will make him look pretty bad.

 

Or at least you hope...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.