June 13, 200917 yr Slick Rick would be big on the West Coast. Just saying that recruiting in the west may be easier that in the east away from UK, Duke , Florida NC and others.
June 13, 200917 yr I don't know if he is going or not but for all of those looking for a reason he would take the USC job look no further:
June 14, 200917 yr I don't know if he is going or not but for all of those looking for a reason he would take the USC job look no further: I say take the job, the odds are great of one of them not saying a thing!
June 19, 200917 yr Or at least you hope... As if cheating on your wife was not bad enough and the whole world hears about it. Never mind he may have got her pregnant. How much worse can it get?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.