Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Expectations Now?

Featured Replies

I'd say either the SEC Regular season championship or the SEC Tourny champs and Elite 8. Anything more and I'll be ecstatic

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My expectations are to win the SEC East and make it to the Sweet 16. Anything past that will be awesome.

 

These are subject to change once a few games have been played. Remember we will be counting on a bunch of freshman and are implementing a brand new system.

 

:thumb:

I'd like to run into some of those people (non KY fans) that were giving it to me in Tampa about two months ago....:D

 

SEC Tournament in Nashville next year might be a different story...:deadhorse:

 

See ya at Tootsie's 5:00p.m. Wednesday of that week...:dancingpa

My expectations are to be in the mix and relevant again.

I also expect to be better than anything we have seen since the late 90's....

I'm just happy to be in the position we are now in!

1. Not cursing the TV during games.

2. Actually enjoy watching UK basketball again.

3. Be able to go to some games without listening to my buddy complain about Gillispie.

4. SEC champions

5. Elite 8

6. Being a major player again in who wins the national championship.

:dancingpa

PG - John Wall

SG - Jodie Meeks

SF - Darnell Dodson/Darius Miller

PF - Patrick Patterson

C - DeMarcus Cousins

 

Bench:

Eric Bledsoe

Jon Hood

Daniel Orton

Kevin Galloway

Matt Pilgrim

Ramon Harris

Perry Stevenson

AJ Stewart

DeAndre Liggins

Josh Harrelson

 

I think it will be Liggins, Stewart and Harrelson on the way out. Regardless...that's a pretty good roster.

 

It is amazing how much better UK's roster looks compared to last year already.

1. Not cursing the TV during games.

2. Actually enjoy watching UK basketball again.

3. Be able to go to some games without listening to my buddy complain about Gillispie.

4. SEC champions

5. Elite 8

6. Being a major player again in who wins the national championship.

:dancingpa

 

 

:lol: It will be nice that I won't have to do that so often.

.....threads with the word Wall in the title to decrease in number.:banana:

Win the SEC and go from there.

I just want UK to be in mention as one of the teams that can compete for the Tournament Title. I would be thrilled with Elite 8, I would possibly cry with a final four, and probably die with a title.....ok, I exaggerated on the last two, but still. I hope for 25+ wins, SEC title (atleast regular season), and Sweet 16 to Elite 8. Anything better is more than I care to ask for. I'm rather superstitious though.

I'd like to run into some of those people (non KY fans) that were giving it to me in Tampa about two months ago....:D

 

SEC Tournament in Nashville next year might be a different story...:deadhorse:

 

See ya at Tootsie's 5:00p.m. Wednesday of that week...:dancingpa

 

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I think 30 wins is a more realistic expectation than the Final Four.

 

I think ~27 wins and the second weekend of the tournament is a reasonable thing to expect.

They should be able to compete for the National Championship. Only one team can win it but UK should be in the hunt. Does that mean they make the final four? Not necessarily.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.