May 19, 200917 yr Honestly the rest of the SEC should just stay home. They should not lose an SEC game this year. Will they? Who knows but with it not being that great of a league they probably shouldnt with the talent on their roster.
May 19, 200917 yr Honestly the rest of the SEC should just stay home. They should not lose an SEC game this year. Will they? Who knows but with it not being that great of a league they probably shouldnt with the talent on their roster. It would be crazy to think Cal could be something like 72-0 in conference play dating back to 2005.
May 19, 200917 yr The funny thing is that UK will still have a solid core for the 2010-2011 season. Assuming everything goes how it is supposed to, Wall, Cousins, Meeks, and Patterson will be gone. We would still have a starting lineup of something like Bledsoe, Miller, Dodson, Pilgrim (if he stays this year), and Orton with Hood off the bench. Plus we have the ability to load up on elite talent again next year with the possibility of about 7 scholarships opening up!!
May 19, 200917 yr My expectations are to be in the mix and relevant again. I also expect to be better than anything we have seen since the late 90's.... I'm just happy to be in the position we are now in! Great post! This is exactly how I feel. I'm just hoping that the number of times I curse my t.v. is drastically reduced this year. :lol:
May 19, 200917 yr Honestly the rest of the SEC should just stay home. They should not lose an SEC game this year. Will they? Who knows but with it not being that great of a league they probably shouldnt with the talent on their roster. I doubt they run the table. But, they definitely should win the conference, dare I say, relatively easy.:scared:
May 19, 200917 yr On paper its an Elite 8 or Final Four capable team, in reality it isn't an easy task to get there and do that. But I can see, and expect, SEC season title, SEC tourney title, 1-3 seed in the tourney, Sweet 16 birth, consistently be ranked in the top 20 (preferably top 15), and beat at least two of the following, UL/UNC/UCONN. That would be a great season IMO being it brings Kentucky back into the picture after we have been sitting behind the scenes. :thumb:
May 19, 200917 yr Elite 8 is my expectation with conversation of UK in the NC all year long. 27+ wins and no more than 3 losses in the SEC. Ranked top 15 all year. With this talent this is what I expect, if it doesn't happen I'll still be happy with a season that is better than last year.
May 20, 200917 yr Please don't start this expectation stuff!! Can't we just watch them and enjoy without expecting anything.
May 20, 200917 yr Please don't start this expectation stuff!! Can't we just watch them and enjoy without expecting anything. No, Rodney King, we can't.:ohbrother:
May 20, 200917 yr I doubt they run the table. But, they definitely should win the conference, dare I say, relatively easy.:scared: I think they run the table. Who else can compete? I don't EXPECT them too but I think they do.
May 20, 200917 yr I think they run the table. Who else can compete? I don't EXPECT them too but I think they do. TO steal one of my favorite lines from Leonard's Post Toasties........"Could be an emergency room afternoon" for many opponents :dancingpa
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.