Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Expectations Now?

Featured Replies

SEC Champs, #1 seed, Final Four, National Champs? Just curious to know what may be your expectations for the up coming season, as of today.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Higher seed and at least the second weekend of the tournament.

 

I am always a bit hesitant to put all of my eggs in the Freshman basket until I see them on the court. Being a stud in High School does not always translate in to being a stud in college right away. Luckily for UK they have a solid veteran mix, so I feel pretty optimistic going in to the season.

Walk on water, raise the dead, water into wine, etc.

I'm sticking with Elite 8. But on paper, they've got talent to go further. We'll just have to see.

I would love to be able to just get tickets.

My expectations are to win the SEC East and make it to the Sweet 16. Anything past that will be awesome.

 

These are subject to change once a few games have been played. Remember we will be counting on a bunch of freshman and are implementing a brand new system.

  • Author
My expectations are to win the SEC East and make it to the Sweet 16. Anything past that will be awesome.

 

These are subject to change once a few games have been played. Remember we will be counting on a bunch of freshman and are implementing a brand new system.

 

This is about where I stand as well. Now if Meeks returns, umm...

It seems like a lot of people think Wall would have went pretty high in the NBA draft were he eligible to go.

 

I think he'll come in right away and produce a lot.

 

With Wall, Cousins, Patterson and if Meeks comes back...I think they should go to the final 4. I won't be surprised if they do not...but I think they have the talent to do that.

We'll see how they play. Im looking at final 4, hopefully. It is in Indy this year!!!!!!!!

PG/SG - John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Jon Hood

SF - Darnell Dodson

PF - DeMarcus Cousins

C - Daniel Orton

 

What would be the result if that team played what UK had last season?

PG/SG - John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Jon Hood

SF - Darnell Dodson

PF - DeMarcus Cousins

C - Daniel Orton

 

What would be the result if that team played what UK had last season?

Wall would abuse Porter.
PG/SG - John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, Jon Hood

SF - Darnell Dodson

PF - DeMarcus Cousins

C - Daniel Orton

 

What would be the result if that team played what UK had last season?

 

You mix them in with Patterson, Meeks, and my sleeper to have a huge year, Darius Miller. Now you need Chemistry!!! Never underestimate kids being able to get along with each other.

I'll be happy with beating Louisville, Indiana, Vanderbilt twice, Florida twice, Tennessee twice, and North Carolina on our way to getting back in the dance.

 

I think we will definitely do better than that, but I am aiming relatively low, so I'm not disappointed.

Same expectations I had before Wall. I definitely would be disappointed if they didn't win the SEC, didn't make the Sweet 16. I would like to see a Final Four run as well, but not expecting it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.