Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome to Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

2 at UK's Midnight Madness? Bahahahaha :lol:

 

I'm going to bring him a jersey to wear. Maybe even a Coach Cal t-shirt as a partying gift.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOODSTOCK 2009!

 

:notworthy:

 

:walk:CATSTOCK 2009!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa::jump:dancingpa::jump:dancingpa:jump::dancingpa

How many people do you think could be fit in there? I know the largest crowd is around 71,000, I think it was against Florida. So, what around 90,000 squeezed in? That would be amazing, and I thought it was loud when Kentucky played Cincinnati in the second round of the NCAA, which I think is still the largest crowd for a second round game in the tourney!! Who do we talk to about getting this done?? I know Illinois University did this last year after a football game, the stadium was half empty.

And one more thing, I’m still waiting for the chance to worship Coach Cal's feet, this would be a good opportunity!!!:thumb::notworthy::ylsuper::notworthy::thumb:

They would have to buy a lot of 3/4 in plywood so as not tear the field up , and what happens if it starts to rain ?

That's one LONG floor. I feel sorry for the officials of the scrimmage!

:D

Nice work Wireman!

That's one LONG floor. I feel sorry for the officials of the scrimmage!

:D

Nice work Wireman!

No kidding. The court is about 300 feet long, but who cares, right? :D

Great job Wireman. Can you imagine recuits attending something like this?

  • Author
That's one LONG floor. I feel sorry for the officials of the scrimmage!

:D

Nice work Wireman!

 

You can only do so much with Microsoft Paint. I stretched the software to its limits. :thumb:

You can only do so much with Microsoft Paint. I stretched the software to its limits. :thumb:

 

You did a heck of a job!:thumb:

:notworthy:

 

:walk:CATSTOCK 2009!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa::jump:dancingpa::jump:dancingpa:jump::dancingpa

 

Don't drink the brown moonshine!!!!:D

I'm much cooler in person. :D :lol:

 

I would certainly hope so........:sssh::D. Maybe they should come up with some kind of screening process to weed out some potential U.L. fans.

Nah, we will take your money, just screen it to make sure it is not counterfeit. :D.

 

J/K Deuce, for a U.L. fan you can be o.k. (at times) :lol::thumb:

I would certainly hope so........:sssh::D. Maybe they should come up with some kind of screening process to weed out some potential U.L. fans.

Nah, we will take your money, just screen it to make sure it is not counterfeit. :D.

 

J/K Deuce, for a U.L. fan you can be o.k. (at times) :lol::thumb:

 

BBM Madness is free. :banana:

I'm going to bring him a jersey to wear. Maybe even a Coach Cal t-shirt as a partying gift.

 

I'll never wear anything UK... I just wont wear red. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.