Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome to Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

  • Author
Everyone knows my thoughts on UK, but I would go to that... :lol:

 

:ohbrother::lol:

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to do my best to go to BBM anyways, but I will MOST DEFINITELY be there if it is at Commonwealth.

Everyone knows my thoughts on UK, but I would go to that... :lol:

 

:lol:

That was a little tedious to put the crowd in there, so I hope everyone enjoys it :lol:

 

You need to make sure Coach Cal see's a copy of this and then we'll likely be able to do comparison between this and the real thing in a a few months.:jump:

It would be awesome. That would make for a great BGP meeting. I'd tailgate for days...

 

I'd gladly cancell my vacation to Miami and just hang out with true blue fans for a week instead.

  • Author
You need to make sure Coach Cal see's a copy of this and then we'll likely be able to do comparison between this and the real thing in a a few months.:jump:

 

I'm hoping he'll make me an honorary team captain for that night :thumb:

  • Author
I'd gladly cancell my vacation to Miami and just hang out with true blue fans for a week instead.

 

Ironically, so will John Wall :thumb:

Everyone knows my thoughts on UK, but I would go to that... :lol:

 

Now I'm really hoping this happens. I'd love to meet ya Deuce.

Now I'm really hoping this happens. I'd love to meet ya Deuce.

 

I'm much cooler in person. :D :lol:

I'm hoping he'll make me an honorary team captain for that night :thumb:

 

Can I just be a towel man? Or maybe lead team stretches?

 

Also props to you on your write up, I appreciate it.

I'm much cooler in person. :D :lol:

 

Hmmmm I think I'm pretty cool on here. I know I'm cool in person....... I think you may've just given me an online complex. Now I'm going to wonder if I'm "Not online cool".:idunno:

Hmmmm I think I'm pretty cool on here. I know I'm cool in person....... I think you may've just given me an online complex. Now I'm going to wonder if I'm "Not online cool".:idunno:

 

:laugh: No... I just think I'm much more laid back in person.

:laugh: No... I just think I'm much more laid back in person.

 

Ha see that's a funny line with me. I'll quickly call someone out on here. Where as in person, people expect me to do it far more than I do simply do to my stature. I'm not a big fella, but if I had to guess I reckin I'd fit into a few stereo types based off of looks alone.

 

Regardless I can't wait to meet you at Midnight Madness. It'll be a great.

Edited by sportsfan41

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.