Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome to Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

"Welcome to Commonwealth Stadium for basketballlllll action!!!"

midnightmadness.jpg

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
That looks awesome!!

 

That was a little tedious to put the crowd in there, so I hope everyone enjoys it :lol:

Awesome job wireman :thumb:

 

Mind if I make it my avatar ?

  • Author
Awesome job wireman :thumb:

 

Mind if I make it my avatar ?

 

Be my guest :thumb:

How close is this to a reality? That would be a hit! ESPN would go crazy.

  • Author
How close is this to a reality? That would be a hit! ESPN would go crazy.

 

It would be a big deal to pull it off, but Cal has the state wrapped around his finger right now. If anyone can make it happen, it's him.

Be my guest :thumb:

 

Thanks !

  • Author
Thanks !

 

Looks awesome :thumb:

 

Can you imagine the atmosphere?

Looks awesome :thumb:

 

Can you imagine the atmosphere?

 

WOODSTOCK 2009!

Great job Wireman, :lol:. I heard Cal mention that on wkyt news this evening.

Looks awesome :thumb:

 

Can you imagine the atmosphere?

 

It would be awesome. That would make for a great BGP meeting. I'd tailgate for days...

Everyone knows my thoughts on UK, but I would go to that... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.