Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome to Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll never wear anything UK... I just wont wear red. :lol:

 

Smart move...:lol:

Everyone knows my thoughts on UK, but I would go to that... :lol:

 

I feel the exact same way, but for the record, I would have on either a Duke tee shirt or my Duke sweatshirt..."weather permitting".....:D

Great job Wireman. Can you imagine recuits attending something like this?

 

I told all of my friends that if Cal pulls this off, when Coach K visits a recruit and sees it's between Duke and UK, that if the recruit attends Midnight Madness at Commonwealth Stadium, that Coach K should just wish the recruit good luck and move on........No college coach would realistically be able to compete with that. Cal wouldn't even need WWW anymore.

Good job Wireman, I've notice your hard work on paint has paid off and made it onto other boards.

  • Author
Good job Wireman, I've notice your hard work on paint has paid off and made it onto other boards.

 

That image has been downloaded off my site more times than I can even explain. :thumb:

That image has been downloaded off my site more times than I can even explain. :thumb:

 

It can't be that hard to explain a number. :lol:

  • Author
It can't be that hard to explain a number. :lol:

 

I don't have a number, but I have the ability to watch it in real time. It has been downloaded many, many times.

I don't have a number, but I have the ability to watch it in real time. It has been downloaded many, many times.

 

I see. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.