Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will this saga end this week?

Featured Replies

Could Wall be waiting on Meeks and Patterson to say they are coming back? It could be that and not so much look at meeeee!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had these same feelings about Henry although more intense. With the Henrys, they or daddy was constantly telling things to the press. If you truly need time to make up your mind, that's fine.... don't be playing games with the media. Do your homework, praying, thinking and then announce when your mind is made up. Once it's made... quit keeping other people's lives turned upside down. If another Wildcat isn't going to have a scholly next year because it's going to Wall, I don't have a problem with that. However, that player deserves as much respect as he can have to consider his options.

 

I think it's pretty sad if a 19 year old kids decision on where to attend college is causing adults' lives to be "turned upside down."

I love that a kid taking his time to make a huge decision is a bad thing.

 

Yes, all the UK fans wish he was signed sealed and delivered, but I'm not going to fault a kid for taking all the time he can. I hope it ends up in UKs favor, but ultimately his decision his HIS decision and he can make it when he's ready.

 

Patterson took his time, and everyone seems to like him just fine now. I don't think you'll find anybody that questions Pat's character.

I think it's pretty sad if a 19 year old kids decision on where to attend college is causing adults' lives to be "turned upside down."

 

UKMustang, if you read on I believe I clarified what I meant by that. How would you feel or if you were the parent of the kid that is going to lose his scholarship if Wall says yes? There is a kid on our team that doesn't know what his future holds pending John's decision. That is something that can turn their and their family's life upside down financially as well as other ways. I'm not referring to fans.

UKMustang, if you read on I believe I clarified what I meant by that. How would you feel or if you were the parent of the kid that is going to lose his scholarship if Wall says yes? There is a kid on our team that doesn't know what his future holds pending John's decision. That is something that can turn their and their family's life upside down financially as well as other ways. I'm not referring to fans.

 

Whether Wall comes to UK or not, there will be guys that were on UK team last year that won't be this year. That has zero to do with Wall coming or not.

UKMustang, if you read on I believe I clarified what I meant by that. How would you feel or if you were the parent of the kid that is going to lose his scholarship if Wall says yes? There is a kid on our team that doesn't know what his future holds pending John's decision. That is something that can turn their and their family's life upside down financially as well as other ways. I'm not referring to fans.

 

They can always go play elsewhere if it's about the $$$.

delete

Edited by KYHOOP

Sun Sentinel

 

Here is a Miami writers take on the possibility of John Wall being a Hurricane next season.

 

What UM offers is the opportunity to be the go-to guy from Day One. He probably instantly becomes the `Canes best player. He will take on the role Derrick Rose and Tyreke Evans flourished in at Memphis.

 

Sounds like solid logic to me. :rolleyes:

 

So if he wants to be the next Rose or Evans, what is the common link between the two? Could it be that one guy thats not coaching at Miami.

 

Could the writer have used any worse reasoning to go to THE U.

I think it's pretty sad if a 19 year old kids decision on where to attend college is causing adults' lives to be "turned upside down."

 

We agree. :dancingpa

May 20.

 

I thought that the signing period ended on this day, but that theoretically, he can show up at a school the first day of classes. Am I thinking right? I was under the assumption he pretty much has until around the time when school starts before he picks a school.

I thought that the signing period ended on this day, but that theoretically, he can show up at a school the first day of classes. Am I thinking right? I was under the assumption he pretty much has until around the time when school starts before he picks a school.

 

You are correct. Wall could technically wait until the first day of classes started and just show up on someone's campus.

You are correct. Wall could technically wait until the first day of classes started and just show up on someone's campus.

 

Which is what every kid should do.. IMO

 

No way I'd sign a LOI

Didn't think about Wall once this weekend. His name was never even mentioned in my 3 days on the road. Talked to a ton of east coast folks along the way. Wasn't mentioned once. Funny to me...

You are correct. Wall could technically wait until the first day of classes started and just show up on someone's campus.

 

He can wait around 2 weeks later than that if he really wants to have fun with it. Another month roughly if he goes to a school on the quarter system... :lol:

Didn't think about Wall once this weekend. His name was never even mentioned in my 3 days on the road. Talked to a ton of east coast folks along the way. Wasn't mentioned once. Funny to me...

 

I bet if UC were in the mix you would have thought about him a little bit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.