Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will this saga end this week?

Featured Replies

Will John Wall make up his mind this week and let the state of Ky get back to normal? Coming to UK or not, I hope it's over by Friday. I still believe he is coming and is either waiting for a scholly to open up or is just playing it for all its worth but it's time to move on (that's what my wife keeps telling me anyway). :lol:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will John Wall make up his mind this week and let the state of Ky get back to normal? Coming to UK or not, I hope it's over by Friday. I still believe he is coming and is either waiting for a scholly to open up or is just playing it for all its worth but it's time to move on (that's what my wife keeps telling me anyway). :lol:

 

 

I look for him to milk the media and wait till the last minute like Patrick Patterson did.

  • Author
I look for him to milk the media and wait till the last minute like Patrick Patterson did.

 

When is the last minute by the way?

I agree. Getting the full "15 minutes" nationally is part of Mr. Wall's agenda. Part of the game that we should be used to by now.

 

(I had not even thought about Wall this whole weekend until now. I must be slipping......:lol:)

When is the last minute by the way?

 

May 20.

  • Author
May 20.

 

OMG!!! Please no.

This is the so called "bad" part of recruiting by Coach Cal or any other coaches for that matter, top recruits in the country milking the university and the press and anyone else for as much press as they can get. John Wall knows where he is going to go and I believe he knew a week ago, he just enjoys leading people around.

Why would he wait for a scholly to open up? If he wants to go there and Cal's offering him a scholly, he shouldn't have to wait to commit.

  • Author
Why would he wait for a scholly to open up? If he wants to go there and Cal's offering him a scholly, he shouldn't have to wait to commit.

 

I guess he wouldn't have to wait but I would be more comfortable going somewhere that I didn't have to run somebody away to be able to get in. If he commits today then somebody has to be forced to leave for him to get in. An uncomfortable situation, or it would be for me anyway.

  • Author

Just read on another site that PPat was signing autographs at the football game yesterday and while he was signing these autographs he got a text from John Wall. He showed the text to everyone around him and it said "I'm coming". Take it for what it's worth, probably nothing.

I had these same feelings about Henry although more intense. With the Henrys, they or daddy was constantly telling things to the press. If you truly need time to make up your mind, that's fine.... don't be playing games with the media. Do your homework, praying, thinking and then announce when your mind is made up. Once it's made... quit keeping other people's lives turned upside down. If another Wildcat isn't going to have a scholly next year because it's going to Wall, I don't have a problem with that. However, that player deserves as much respect as he can have to consider his options.

Just read on another site that PPat was signing autographs at the football game yesterday and while he was signing these autographs he got a text from John Wall. He showed the text to everyone around him and it said "I'm coming". Take it for what it's worth, probably nothing.

 

got a link?

got a link?

 

It was somewhere I catspause I think. I dont really believe it tho.

I agree that this continues to drag out a little longer!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.