Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will this saga end this week?

Featured Replies

I bet if UC were in the mix you would have thought about him a little bit.

As a fan, sure. As far as my work was concerned this weekend, not really...

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wanting this kid at U.K. as much as anyone but I have to say......."one person does not make a program". What I am saying is yes, I want him but should he decide not to be a Wildcat then Cal will get someone else. I agree in that I hope the decision/announcement comes soon but I am not going to be jumping off a bridge if it doesn't.

I am wanting this kid at U.K. as much as anyone but I have to say......."one person does not make a program". What I am saying is yes, I want him but should he decide not to be a Wildcat then Cal will get someone else. I agree in that I hope the decision/announcement comes soon but I am not going to be jumping off a bridge if it doesn't.

 

But it certainly helps.

Sun Sentinel

 

Here is a Miami writers take on the possibility of John Wall being a Hurricane next season.

 

 

 

Sounds like solid logic to me. :rolleyes:

 

So if he wants to be the next Rose or Evans, what is the common link between the two? Could it be that one guy thats not coaching at Miami.

 

Could the writer have used any worse reasoning to go to THE U.

 

Well you have to take this with a grain of salt. The writers who "supposedly" cover the U are terrible, and most Canes fans don't like Richardson or Navarro's thoughts on the Canes.

But it certainly helps.

 

Very true. UK would not have risen from the ashes as fast as they did without Jamal Mashburn.

I still like UK's chances, I really dont know why, I just have that feeling! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.