Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's Biggest Busts

Featured Replies

I'm not talking about Dolly Parton, but who are the UK guys who had tons of hype and then didn't produce?

 

Rod Rhodes

Randolph Morris

Billy G

?????

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nate Knight, Brandon Stockton, Josh Carrier, Rekalin Sims, Jared Carter...

Nate Knight, Brandon Stockton, Josh Carrier, Rekalin Sims, Jared Carter...

 

Anyone who had believed the hype on them were fools in the first place. I watched each with my own two eyes in person and could've told you they weren't meant for UK.

I have to say Tubby Smith. With all the support he received he sure did let the talent pool dwindle. I always remember him saying he wanted role players. Seems that mentality had subsided in the Big Blue Nation.

 

Finally:notworthy:

Randolph Morris, hands down in my book. That's why I said he doesn't belong on the All UK Team

Richard Madison

I'm not talking about Dolly Parton, but who are the UK guys who had tons of hype and then didn't produce?

 

Rod Rhodes

Randolph Morris

Billy G

?????

 

- Rod Rhodes scored 1,209 points in his 3-year career - that's hardly a bust

 

- Randolph Morris scored 1,123 points and 531 rebounds in 3 seasons

 

It's hard to label those busts.

Mike Bradley set the % mark his freshman year, won a championship and transferred. I don't see him as a bust, now Todd May I can agree with.

I have to say Tubby Smith. With all the support he received he sure did let the talent pool dwindle. I always remember him saying he wanted role players. Seems that mentality had subsided in the Big Blue Nation.

 

Finally:notworthy:

 

:ohbrother:

For all the high ranking and attention he got coming out of high school Derrick Hord was a bust IMO.

So was Rod Rhodes.

Morris was a disappointment.

And LaVon Williams didn't live up to his billing either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.