Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wall or Henry?

Who would you rather see wearing a UK uniform next season? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would you rather see wearing a UK uniform next season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which recruit would you like to see the most in a UK uniform?

Im sure that Rock Pride voted Henry!:lol:

 

Henry is a great player but Wall puts us as a contender since he is the missing element.

Wall for me too.

  • Author

To me Henry fits better into the team element of the game, where as Wall may have NBA and NBA only on his mind.

To me Henry fits better into the team element of the game, where as Wall may have NBA and NBA only on his mind.

 

There is a chance if Henry came here that he might not even be starting. He would have his hands full in starting over Darius Miller. The obvious choice is Wall. This team is missing a great pg, and Wall would fill that need. It would be only for a year, however he is the obvious need for the team right now.

To me Henry fits better into the team element of the game, where as Wall may have NBA and NBA only on his mind.

 

Ding:thumb:

There is a chance if Henry came here that he might not even be starting. He would have his hands full in starting over Darius Miller. The obvious choice is Wall. This team is missing a great pg, and Wall would fill that need. It would be only for a year, however he is the obvious need for the team right now.

 

I agree that some of Henrys playing time is taken up from Miller, but if we have Wall I believe that most will be happy! That being said, I agree totally with your post!

When I watched them play I said I preferred Wall. Henry is pretty good and can score bunches but didn't do anything to truly stand out to me. A lot of people describe players as being a step faster than the rest, well I saw John Wall and he's TWO steps faster than the rest! So I'm sure you know how I voted.

I voted Wall but as long as we get one it won't bother me, actually i'll be thrilled.

John Wall although its never a bad thing to have to vote against a guy who will be playing 2 guard for somebody in the NBA in a couple of years.

Wall is a future NBA All Star. He would single-handedly make the Cats contenders. I have to go with Wall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.