Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wall or Henry?

Who would you rather see wearing a UK uniform next season? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would you rather see wearing a UK uniform next season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

There is a chance if Henry came here that he might not even be starting. He would have his hands full in starting over Darius Miller. The obvious choice is Wall. This team is missing a great pg, and Wall would fill that need. It would be only for a year, however he is the obvious need for the team right now.

 

My thoughts exactly.

Based on team need, Wall hands down. And this is not a slam on Henry. I would LOVE to have them both. But the most immediate need and impact would be Wall.

The only thing that would even make me hesitate in picking Wall is if Meeks went pro, and CJ Henry was granted immediate eligibility.

 

Since I don't think Meeks will go pro, its definitely Wall.

We have to get a PG. It really doesn't matter which guy is better, IMO. The gap between them isn't enough to outweight UK's need for a PG.

Where's the option for VJ Vilarino?

I voted for Wall. I will say I have heard good things about DeAndre Liggins in this new offense and with the respect being shown him by Coach Calipari. I hope this is the jump start DeAndre needs.

Wall would be my no.1 pick.

Henry is great and will be a great pick up for any team. But that being said, UK has one good guard, and that is Meeks, who happens to play Henry's position. We have no one to play PG, and Wall is a phenominal, program changing, player that will make any team he goes to a national championship contender. Wall 100%. But I will say this, I was VERY VERY impressed with Henry's game in the Jordan Classic.

If we can't get Henry, I expect Calipari to go ahead and offer Nolan Dennis.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.