Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Time Wins

Featured Replies

The all-time winningest college basketball programs have been discussed several times on BGP so I thought I would post the most up-to-date numbers. This is how the 2009-10 season will start.

 

1. Kentucky - 1,988

2. North Carolina - 1,984

3. Kansas - 1,970

4. Duke - 1,876

5. Syracuse - 1,753

6. Temple - 1,711

7. St. John's - 1,686

8. UCLA - 1,672

9. Pennsylvania - 1,657

10. Notre Dame - 1,651

11. Indiana - 1,641

12. Utah - 1,637

13. Illinois - 1,609

14. Western Kentucky - 1,602

15. Oregon State - 1,594

16. Washington - 1,590

17. Louisville - 1,587

18. Texas - 1,586

19. Brigham Young - 1,578

20. Arizona - 1,568

21. Purdue - 1,565

22. Cincinnati - 1,553

23. Princeton - 1,552

24. West Virginia - 1,550

25. Bradley - 1,537

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like UNC will be passing UK soon...unfortunely.

 

I'm sure some old wins over Lexington YMCA and some of the local high schools can be dug up like last time just to make sure there's a bit more of a cushion.

Looks like UNC will be passing UK soon...unfortunely.

 

Maybe not. :ohbrother:

UK will get to 2000 wins first, IMO, but after that who knows what will happen.

It is all about the scheduling...12 cupcakes for 2000? Play games earlier in the season? Who knows?

I'm sure some old wins over Lexington YMCA and some of the local high schools can be dug up like last time just to make sure there's a bit more of a cushion.

 

Huh?

I'm sure some old wins over Lexington YMCA and some of the local high schools can be dug up like last time just to make sure there's a bit more of a cushion.

 

7>2

I'm sure some old wins over Lexington YMCA and some of the local high schools can be dug up like last time just to make sure there's a bit more of a cushion.

 

UNC had no problem finding more games as well. It wasn't just a one way street Jim. I think they both ran out of any games they have ever played and there should be no more to find.

 

I am impressed with the fact that the state of Kentucky has 3 teams listed in the top 17.

What's the big deal, it's not like we have never been second. UNC passed us a few years back, and UK regained the lead. If UNC passes us again, then we will just have to take it back again.

What's the big deal, it's not like we have never been second. UNC passed us a few years back, and UK regained the lead. If UNC passes us again, then we will just have to take it back again.

 

You'll just have to won't you?? :lol:

  • Author

Syracuse has really climbed the ladder over the last few years. I remember seeing this several years back and they were behind both Temple and St. John's. I was very much surprised to find out they were the fifth-winningest program. They probably don't get enough recognition as a top-tier program.

7>2

 

:laugh:

 

I love the straight forwardness.

 

Anyways, if the SEC is as weak is as it was this year as it was last year, I don't see UNC passing UK.

 

In other news, my boys at WKU are #14 on the list... Watch out UNC and UK! Wooo! :D

:laugh:

 

I love the straight forwardness.

 

Anyways, if the SEC is as weak is as it was this year as it was last year, I don't see UNC passing UK.

 

In other news, my boys at WKU are #14 on the list... Watch out UNC and UK! Wooo! :D

 

Actually if memory serves, there as a time in the late 70's or so that Western was in the Top 5. The Hilltoppers have a longer and more storied tradition than most realize. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.