Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton Decommits

Featured Replies

Euton can play somewhere on the Division I level ... I'm just not sure it's above mid-major. With his size and ability to score from the perimeter, he can help somebody in the right system.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats what I was wondering. Thats all four in the past 24 hours, and the funny thing is the ones who hasn't decommited are Zollo, Ferguson, Orton, and Hood. Hmmmmm.

 

 

In my opinion, the bolded players can do very well in the system. Hood seems very excited btw.

I can see him playing at Xavier, but I would like for him to get on with WKU. I believe that would be perfect.

I can't believe how quickly all of this is happening. Best of luck to Euton.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Thats what I'm thinking.

 

Me too. Cal may have talked to some or all of them, and they made up their own minds. But hey, if Cal is saying they should decommit, at least he is telling them the truth, and early enough so the Sre's to be can get their name back on the market.

Euton should go to WKU...EKY...Morehead...or just stay in Georgetown...JMO...

 

I think Georgetown would be a very good fit for this young man for several reasons, including a good place to utilize his ability as well as being close to home base.

I think Georgetown would be a very good fit for this young man for several reasons, including a good place to utilize his ability as well as being close to home base.

 

I agree...But like a earlier poster said...I also would love to see him as a Hilltopper...:thumb:

Euton can play somewhere on the Division I level ... I'm just not sure it's above mid-major. With his size and ability to score from the perimeter, he can help somebody in the right system.

 

Good point. I would like to see him go to somewhere like WKU and be successful. They seem to be the 1 school in the state that has been able to utilize in-state talent tremendously well.

Dakota is a fantastic young man from a great family. He will be a success in all aspects of life, no matter where he winds up. I wish the Euton family absolutely nothing but the best. :thumb:

Best of luck to Dakota.

Dakota is a fantastic young man from a great family. He will be a success in all aspects of life, no matter where he winds up. I wish the Euton family absolutely nothing but the best. :thumb:

 

I agree. I had the pleasure to meet and talk to him and his family this year during the GRC vs Scott Co game. Very nice young man and family. I too only wish the best for him.:thumb:

He has good size and a very good shooter, but not sure that his game translated to Calipari's fast pace, defensive intensity style of play.

I can see him playing at Xavier, but I would like for him to get on with WKU. I believe that would be perfect.

 

Lol ... Not good enough for UK but he'd fit in at X. Makes sense.... You know considering sweet sixteen versus NIT???:isurrender::idunno:

Lol ... Not good enough for UK but he'd fit in at X. Makes sense.... You know considering sweet sixteen versus NIT???:isurrender::idunno:

 

I think He maybe talking about the future...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.