Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton Decommits

Featured Replies

I hate to see a Kentucky kid miss out on his chance to play for UK. However, this is probably best for everyone involved.

 

Dakota seems like a good kid. I hope he is successful wherever he ends up.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think He maybe talking about the future...:thumb:

 

I don't think Xavier's getting much worse....:thumb:

I expected this one, as well. You can start lookign for similar stories from the regular players starting tomorrow from what I'm hearing.

 

I expect Hood and Orton to stay.

 

As for Euton, I was concerned about his speed and athleticism at this level, anyways. He would be a nice OVC player or high DII, IMO.

I don't think Xavier's getting much worse....:thumb:

 

 

I'm not sure because I don't keep up with them,but I would be willing to bet That most people don't know where X is located at...:idunno::lol:

I'm not sure because I don't keep up with them,but I would be willing to bet That most people don't know where X is located at...:idunno::lol:

 

Cincy

I'm not sure because I don't keep up with them,but I would be willing to bet That most people don't know where X is located at...:idunno::lol:

 

Poplar Level Road in Louisville.

 

:lol:

Lol ... Not good enough for UK but he'd fit in at X. Makes sense.... You know considering sweet sixteen versus NIT???:isurrender::idunno:

 

Historically Xavier tends to keep a few Kentucky guys on their roster, and usually they contribute.

Historically Xavier tends to keep a few Kentucky guys on their roster, and usually they contribute.

 

Dolemen(sp) sure contributed.

I got the text from Dakotah's dad today when I got back from the lake. Straight from the horse you might say. My reply: "Hope he ends up happy whereever he decides to play, and that wouldn't have happened at UK."

I got the text from Dakotah's dad today when I got back from the lake. Straight from the horse you might say. My reply: "Hope he ends up happy whereever he decides to play, and that wouldn't have happened at UK."

 

I think he would be a happy Hilltopper...:thumb:

Dolemen(sp) sure contributed.

 

Yep, and who could have ever guess it. I know he sure had me saying I wish he would have gotten the chance at UK.

I'm not sure because I don't keep up with them,but I would be willing to bet That most people don't know where X is located at...:idunno::lol:

 

You mean X isn't located in Louisville!?!?! :confused:

:lol:

Best of luck to wherever Euton goes.:thumb:

You mean X isn't located in Louisville!?!?! :confused:

:lol:

 

That's what I thought!:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.