Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton Decommits

Featured Replies

I don't think Xavier's getting much worse....:thumb:

 

I truly meant no disrespect to X..but why wouldn't you want Euton? I just didn't think that he would fit in with the type of offense that KY will be using.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to Mr. Euton, wherever he ends up. I think the handwriting was on the wall here as of about 9:30 yesterday morning.

Dakota is a fantastic young man from a great family. He will be a success in all aspects of life, no matter where he winds up. I wish the Euton family absolutely nothing but the best. :thumb:

 

Great post! I think this will give him a fresh outlook without all the pressure of everyone watching every step a UK recruit takes, enjoy high school, and find a school that fits his style of play. Best of luck to this young man!!! He will be playing somewhere, and that is better than most! :thumb:

I think he would be a happy Hilltopper...:thumb:

 

Last I checked WKU is a very good Div 1 team who has advanced in the NCAA tourney the past few years. If he cant fit in at UK why would you think WKU? Just asking.

Best of luck to a fine young man, whatever he decides to do.

Good luck Dakota, I hope you have a great senior year and that you are able to find a school to your liking and that is a great fit to you.

 

Enjoy your official visits!!!!!!

Dolemen(sp) sure contributed.

 

Euton seems like a great young man and I wish the best for him and his family.

 

However, he is not on Doellman's level.

I can see him playing at Xavier,.

 

If you mean XU in Cincinnati, the question is "why?"

Euton seems like a great young man and I wish the best for him and his family.

 

However, he is not on Doellman's level.

 

Other than "tall" and "can shoot from the outside" they're not very similar.

If you mean XU in Cincinnati, the question is "why?"

 

I guess why not? One of the better DI programs in our area. I just thought that if he was good enough to play at UK then why not Xavier.

I guess why not? One of the better DI programs in our area. I just thought that if he was good enough to play at UK then why not Xavier.

 

I think that's the point. He's not good enough for UK.

I guess why not? One of the better DI programs in our area. I just thought that if he was good enough to play at UK then why not Xavier.

 

He's not good enough to play at Georgetown college, too slow does not like to bang on the inside. Would not have played 5 minutes in his career at Kentucky.:walk:

The Lexington Paper today listed all of the early verbal commitments except Zollo. Euton said they had not heard from Coach Cal. I wonder why the hearld did not mention Zollo.

Good luck Dakota, I hope you have a great senior year and that you are able to find a school to your liking and that is a great fit to you.

 

Enjoy your official visits!!!!!!

 

:thumb: I agree. Have a great senior year and enjoy the official visits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.