Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton Decommits

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I'm surprised with that news. Good luck to him where ever he ends up.

Cal's not wasting any time. Like pulling a bandaid I guess. Do it quick and get it over with.

I'm stupid, but who is MM?

I'm stupid, but who is MM?

 

Marc Maggard. He's a scout and runs another message board. Generally has good info.

Most of these kids realize with the kinda kids Cal will bring, they would probably be nothing more than a clear the bench, or a bench player.

Best wishes to a seemingly good kid. I hope he now gets to enjoy his senior year and pick a college program that fits his talent.

I wonder if Cal is actually doing all this, or are the kids and their families just reading the writing on the wall? I wonder how many he's actually talked to yet?

Euton should go to WKU...EKY...Morehead...or just stay in Georgetown...JMO...

I wonder if Cal is actually doing all this, or are the kids and their families just reading the writing on the wall? I wonder how many he's actually talked to yet?

 

 

 

Thats what I'm thinking.

Wonder where he'll move to now?

I wonder if Cal is actually doing all this, or are the kids and their families just reading the writing on the wall? I wonder how many he's actually talked to yet?

 

 

Thats what I was wondering. Thats all four in the past 24 hours, and the funny thing is the ones who hasn't decommited are Zollo, Ferguson, Orton, and Hood. Hmmmmm.

Please keep in mind:

 

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, or school. Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. If you feel that a specific post violates our rules, please report it using the "Report Post" feature which is located under the username in every post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.