Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari introduced Wednesday at 9:30

Featured Replies

Pesky work! If anybody has a link to a video, please post it.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That the rumor's of them hating each other was false. Said Pitino helped him get the UMASS job and they spoke to each other yesterday

 

That's great to hear. My impression of both of those guys is "all class", and I would have been a bit disappointed to hear that there was any kind of significant grudge between them (other than good, old-fashioned rivalry).

That's great to hear. My impression of both of those guys is "all class", and I would have been a bit disappointed to hear that there was any kind of significant grudge between them (other than good, old-fashioned rivalry).

 

CAL said were both great competitors

Naturally, there not going to come out and say they hate each other.

I thought his daughter was in high school. He just said she's a sophomore in college.

I thought his daughter was in high school. He just said she's a sophomore in college.
Is she going to stay enrolled at Memphis?
Is she going to stay enrolled at Memphis?

 

He just said in an interview that she'll be enrolling as a sophomore at UK.

He just said in an interview that she'll be enrolling as a sophomore at UK.

 

Hmmm:thumb:

Wonder if daddy will make her live at home with him

I thought his daughter was in high school. He just said she's a sophomore in college.

 

The daughter he is speaking about in college was not there today...

The daughter he is speaking about in college was not there today...

 

Its my understanding that the daughter not there today is a senior at UMass.

Wrong. His oldest daughter will be going to Wake Forest. His other daughter will be a sophomore at UK and his son is 12 or 13.

He might not need Orton. With his 3 of the top 10 prospects. Cousins, Henry, and Wall. I don't think Henry will come because he was really considering Kansas but Cousins and Wall are great players.

He doesn't have Wall yet.

It's been a long time since I've felt like in my gut KY has the chance to be the best program in the nation year in year out.... I feel like it's ours and UNC's to own every year. We'll see! He is a salesman which you have to be to be a great coach. I've coached a good bit of time and the thing he understands is great players make great coaches. He has the potential to bring the best but just as important is his system that kids want to play in and his NBA background which matters to kids! You think he doesn't get it.... before any basketball was talked he went straight to Bill Keightley then the past players+coaches! I'm telling you I will be STUNNED if he doesn't bring UK back to one of if not the best programs in the country!

I'll take Orton over Cousins. He'll be around much longer than Cousins will be barring an injury.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.