Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari introduced Wednesday at 9:30

Featured Replies

Also said he will be flying out to meet with Orton & his family tonight.

 

I wonder if he will stop by and talk to Xavier Henry as well as he is also in Oklahoma with Daniel.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we are watching the door again...

I think I see Bobby Perry standing by the doorway.

He's going to do this press conference, head to Memphis to say goodbye and then head to Oklahoma City to meet with Daniel Orton. I like it already...

I've got about 15 more minutes for this stuff to get going before I've got to stop waiting for it. COME ON!

maybe Cal thinks its only 8:45

Excuse me while I vomit while watching the initial ESPN coverage....

It still cracks me up that we have about 10 posts per minute until there's a press conference, and then it's a GHOST TOWN on here...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.