Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari introduced Wednesday at 9:30

Featured Replies

UK is expected to officially introduce Calipari at a 9:30 a.m. news conference on Wednesday at the Joe Craft Center, the school's sparking practice facility attached to the back of venerable Memorial Coliseum.

 

Per TCP.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I can go. Will it be open to the public?

 

I don't think the news conference will be, but I am assuming there will be a pep rally sometime shortly after.

Hmm my son would love to attend that but I'm not sure he'd take kind of waking up early and going to it, even though he goes to UK :lol:.

I'm old and know what "sparking" means.

How do we sign up for practice?:clap:

I don't think the news conference will be, but I am assuming there will be a pep rally sometime shortly after.

 

Hope so...I'll go if there is. I'm in Richmond, not far away.

  • Author
Hope so...I'll go if there is. I'm in Richmond, not far away.

 

Will try to find out something by tonight and let you, and everyone else, know.

Please no April fools joke.

Former players have been invited to attend.

 

That is a very positive first step along with signing the contract and reaching out to at least 1 former coach in Joe B Hall. I think this could wind up being a very good thing.

Please no April fools joke.

 

Already signed a contract so its a done deal, can't back out now!

Hope so...I'll go if there is. I'm in Richmond, not far away.

 

Yeah if its open to the public I'm wanting to go also.

I'll be there in attendance!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.