Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari introduced Wednesday at 9:30

Featured Replies

Coach Cal also spoke with Tubby and said he had NOTHING but great things to say about the fan base, the school, program, and state!

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 119
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Posts from Tuesday, March 31

 

Cat Scratches

 

 

 

 

John Calipari named UK coach

 

Posted at 9:15 p.m. EDT – Eric Lindsey, UK Media Relations

 

It’s official: John Calipari has been named the 22nd coach in men’s basketball history.

 

The Cats' Pause has reported that Calipari has signed an eight-year contract that will pay him $31.65 million over the entirety of the contract. Cat Scratches has confirmed the signing of the deal with UK officials.

 

Calipari, who spent nine seasons at Memphis, will be introduced as the new head coach Wednesday morning at 9 at a news conference.

 

Cat Scratches will be with you all day Wednesday to bring you the latest on the news conference and on the hiring of Calipari"

 

In addition the day before's post states that the new conference will not be open to the public.

I can't believe I'm going to miss this conference at 9:30!

No TV at work:irked:.

Does anyone have information if there will be a pep rally? I am about to drive to Lexington but am unsure of any information except for a 9:30 Press Conference closed to the public. I would rather watch it from my couch if nothing is going on in Lexington, so any info will help. Thanks.

^

Calipari will be jumping on a plane after the 9:30 presser and heading back to Memphis for a 12:30 presser there.

I can't believe I'm going to miss this conference at 9:30!

No TV at work:irked:.

 

Do you have a computer. Maybe it's time to invest in a Slingbox. I swear I don't overuse mine during work. I mainly use mine to dial up my system to DVR something or when I'm traveling. Nothing better and the best part is when you get past the component purchase, it's free!!!!!!

No pep rally.

 

TV said he had to be back in Memphis for a 12:30 presser.

I wasn't asking, just letting everyone know.

Just saw on http://www.myfoxmemphis.com that they will be carrying Coach Cal's press conference in Lexington as well as the Memphis presser at high noon. So maybe all of us who will be at work can catch it online.

^

Calipari will be jumping on a plane after the 9:30 presser and heading back to Memphis for a 12:30 presser there.

Also said he will be flying out to meet with Orton & his family tonight.

It's also going to be on ESPN (sportscenter) and channel's 27 and 18.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.