Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari introduced Wednesday at 9:30

Featured Replies

I'll take Orton over Cousins. He'll be around much longer than Cousins will be barring an injury.

 

We can probably just get them both.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can probably just get them both.

 

We will need them both if Patterson goes to the draft.

We will need them both if Patterson goes to the draft.

 

We'll probably just end up with all 3.

We can probably just get them both.
Exactly! Quit fighting over just one, were the most rich-tradition program in the country who wouldn't want to come here.:laugh:
We can probably just get them both.

 

I'm not denying that, I think there is an excellent chance that we will end up with both recruits.

 

What I was trying to say is if I HAD to pick one of the two, I'd take Orton as he would be around much longer and isn't that much of a dropoff of talent from Cousins (and don't get me wrong, Orton is EXTREMELY talented, Cousins is just a bit further along and a little more athletic).

Wrong. His oldest daughter will be going to Wake Forest. His other daughter will be a sophomore at UK and his son is 12 or 13.
Oldest daughter is a Senior at UMASS the youngest is a freshman at Memphis.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I heard Coach Cal say a couple times today that he would have made more money at Memphis next year. Can anyone bring light to this for me?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I heard Coach Cal say a couple times today that he would have made more money at Memphis next year. Can anyone bring light to this for me?

 

MOney wasn't the issue for Calipari. If it had been, Travis Ford would probably be our coach...

Oldest daughter is a Senior at UMASS the youngest is a freshman at Memphis.

 

But as the post below states...this fall this will be where they will be going.

 

Wrong. His oldest daughter will be going to Wake Forest. His other daughter will be a sophomore at UK and his son is 12 or 13.

One daughter is coming to UK the other is working on her PHD in Pharmacology at Wake Forest.

I thought it was interesting that he let a little slip out there that Memphis offered more money than UK! Wonder if they are willing to spend that much on the next coach there?

One daughter is coming to UK the other is working on her PHD in Pharmacology at Wake Forest.

I thought it was interesting that he let a little slip out there that Memphis offered more money than UK! Wonder if they are willing to spend that much on the next coach there?

 

I think Cal's response to leaving a lot at Memephis was the fact they probably matched the money, but he also had a SQUAD set to come in and be back. Evans and company would have made Memphis loaded!!

I wonder if he will stop by and talk to Xavier Henry as well as he is also in Oklahoma with Daniel.

 

Not permitted to talk to any player who has signed LOI.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.