Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari introduced Wednesday at 9:30

Featured Replies

  • Replies 119
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same here.....

 

See you there!!!!

Has he been spotted at the Hyatt yet like Donovan was last week.:eek:

 

No he stayed the night with BCG,:clap::laugh::lol:

Who is carrying it? I heard it was ESPN???

Presser isn't open to public per Ch 56.

 

Yep.

Presser isn't open to public per Ch 56.

 

Darn it there goes my VIP status....

Darn it there goes my VIP status....

 

Yeah well he said you weren't invited this time after you opened Azibukes locker the last time we were there.:lol:

I'll be there in attendance!!!!!

 

What!!!!!! I heard you have a 9:30 meeting at Mazak on Wed.

Yeah well he said you weren't invited this time after you opened Azibukes locker the last time we were there.:lol:

 

He took my basketball and I wanted it back....

What!!!!!! I heard you have a 9:30 meeting at Mazak on Wed.

 

May have to wait till thursday.

That is a very positive first step along with signing the contract and reaching out to at least 1 former coach in Joe B Hall. I think this could wind up being a very good thing.

 

I agree:thumb:

Cal Press confrence Wed 9:30 A.M. ESPN News

Coach Cal also spoke with Tubby and said he had NOTHING but great things to say about the fan base, the school, program, and state!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.