Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pat Forde on Mike and Mike

Featured Replies

Pat Forde was just on Mike and Mike and said he believes it is “extremely likely that the UK job will be open this afternoon” and that if he had to bet his salary on the who the next coach would be, he said “Travis Ford”.

 

 

 

I just vomited in my mouth. You talk about an unhappy fan base if Forde is correct. :puke::puke:

  • Replies 102
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard last night that it also might be Ford.

Pat Forde was just on Mike and Mike and said he believes it is “extremely likely that the UK job will be open this afternoon” and that if he had to bet his salary on the who the next coach would be, he said “Travis Ford”.

I just vomited in my throat. You talk about an unhappy fan base if Forde is correct. :puke::puke:

 

I heard this as well and was getting ready to post it. I am still hearing that it's Donovan but I don't know :idunno:. I like him but honestly don't believe that Ford is ready for the U.K. position.

Edited by oldrambler

I don't think Ford is ready, but if it is him I'll support him and be behind him 100% :thumb:

I hope it's not Ford. :ohbrother:

I don't think Ford is ready, but if it is him I'll support him and be behind him 100% :thumb:

 

:thumb:As will I, imo that is what a fan does.

I don't think Ford is ready, but if it is him I'll support him and be behind him 100% :thumb:

 

Like Tubby?

 

Like BCG?

Like Tubby?

 

Like BCG?

 

YES. You can check my threads on here anytime. :thumb:

I've heard Rick Pitino was offered and declined and suggested Travis Ford. If true, why does UK keep listening to what Rick Pitino has to say when it comes to hiring a basketball coach.

I'm hearing they are in intense negotiations with Donovan and Ford is our "backup" plan.

"To have to fire a coach after two years is a travesty and a joke" - Jay Bilas on ESPN

If they choose Ford I will root for another team til the little weasel is ran out of town

"To have to fire a coach after two years is a travesty and a joke" - Jay Bilas on ESPN

 

Bilas is a joke. If it doesn't have to do with his dukies he thinks everything is a joke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.